28.6.11

It starts *TODAY*

So, I previously stated that I had to do something new everyday until I turn 25. Well, today I am going to post one of my random pieces I wrote.....*here goes nothing* 



Girlfriends?
The one thing a girl needs
Those who speak otherwise well, what’s your story?
yeah, you don’t like other females because they’re messy
they’re jealous, they’re “not like the guys”
::D4::
But I’ve always questioned these “motivations”
I mean are these reasons as to why you don’t get along with other females or
are they simply reasons as to why females don’t get along with you?
Think about it…
Males and Females are created in such a way that it is a hard
and quite complex thing to fully understand each other.
So how is it that YOU are misunderstood by everyone who is meant to understand you
and understood by those who truly have no idea?
yeah, Answer me that!
Well, I know better.
I know that girlfriends are a valuable thing and that all girls ought to have at least one.
Not saying you should have a small army, because that is taking a step in the wrong direction, but one,  that’s doable.
none? That’s a sign….for others.
*SBWC*
Maybe you don’t need that girl to double with you to the bathroom, or maybe you don’t need someone to accompany you to prim and prep for a big night out, but what happens in that moment when you just unexpectedly had your monthly visit from the famous “red Rita” and you need a helping hand?
I can imagine your “homeboys” aren’t going to want to be around for that.
Or what about when you just end a relationship and need to celebrate/bash the guy who just broke your heart? Ok ok, yeah you’ll probably hit me with that “I’m good, I’m a strong woman, I don’t need to go through those things after a relationship”
Right.
That’s what we all say, until our girls show up and it’s a whole different story. But when your girls never arrive [because you have none] you’ll still be singing that same fabricated story. I get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment