19.5.10

As the time continues....

Congratulations to ME! Yes, I said it. Congratulations to myself. First year of law school is done and I am still breathing. If someone would have told me about this moment a year ago, I wouldn’t have been able to envision what it would be like. This year was crazy, fun, and most of all a learning experience [literally and figuratively speaking]. I thank GOD that I made it through and without his grace I couldn’t have done it. They say the three years of law school are going to fly by and now I see that there may be a little truth to that statement. During the year it felt like I could just count the milliseconds go by because they were ticking so slow; but, now that I have accomplished that first year it seems like it was a flash[but don’t get it twisted, it wasn’t]. I missed LIFE over the last 9 months and I can’t wait to catch up and see what has been going on out here while I was in the library. Next working this summer, I have a lot of shows, movies, friends, stories, and me time to catch up on. I’m SUPER excited.

On another note, I am so happy for my little bit [storm] for graduating! She is a fearless woman and I am so excited to see her take over the world! I am also happy for my heart, he is also graduating [today, as we speak]. He is a handsome, brilliant, and talented man and I know that he will do great things! I am really excited for where these two lovely people are going in their lives and I am blessed to be a part of it.

As for other things …..I am constantly praying for positivity and good health!

No comments:

Post a Comment